Search This Blog

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Scratch Amazingness

Hey readers! Welcome back on MegaBlades.Blogspot.com! And may I also add merry Christmas! Sorry that I haven't been posting any new posts lately, the holidays got me doing other things like wrapping presents, rapping songs, and of course everybody's favorite, regifting fruit cakes! Not really about that last one, I always eat the fruit cake myself! Just kidding about that other last one, I've never  even had any fruit cake in my whole life! But what I really wanted to tell you guys is that if you go to Scratch.mit.edu go into search and type in mega glob, you can find some of my own codes that I've, well, coded, and watch or even play some of my programs! Also, another super cool coder named zaneiceninja, has some of his codes on scratch too! So to sum it all up, you can go on scratch.mit.edu and watch or play some of my or my friends codes, and a merry Christmas and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment